Good to Know Info
Here are some things to keep in mind when buying fabric on our site:
- We only sell whole yard cuts. Yardage is continuous unless otherwise noted.
- When ordering fabric, input the amount of yards you would like in the "quantity" selector.
- Please note that fabric colors may vary from picture to actual product. We do our best to take product pictures as accurately as we can, but sometimes the actual color of the fabric may vary slightly from the photographs on our online store.
- Fabric content/percentages will be listed in product descriptions when known.
- We calculate stretch percentage by using a 5-inch piece of fabric.
- On rare occasion, errors in inventory may occur. Sometimes total yardage is miscalculated or fabric may contain flaws that are overlooked. If any issues occur with your order, we will contact you.
- If you are interested in receiving a sample swatch of any of our fabrics, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.